Blocks from a Saturday Sampler in 2012, pieced into a modern layout reminiscent of Missouri country highways inspired by the Saturday Sampler theme of “Road Trip”.
- Lu Corts (block designs and fabrics), Rachael Arnold (setting and layout)
- Utica, NY and South Burlington, VT
- Various batiks, Downtown (Windham Fabrics), Crackle (Windham Fabrics), grey texture fat quarter, polyester duvet cover from Target’s store brand (backing)
- 80/20 low-loft
- Machine: free motion with dark gray Gutermann serger thread
- Straight-edge, mitered, 2.25″ strips
- Blocks, Jan.–Dec. 2012; setting and quilting, Summer 2014